Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jon Agua's Winter Break - Day #2

Christmas day. Accompanied the family to a celebration in mass. Not one of my favorite things in the world to do, but I did it for them. After that, there was not much else to report. We all decided to be lazy and just hang indoors. Sleep around and eat. Also we watched a few movies. But it felt nice to be back home and have everyone sitting around to share something.

Feels a bit crowded in here, but it's nice. The kids are always hyper and keeping me on my toes with their energies. Tomorrow though, I think I'm gonna wake up and go job hunting. I need to fix this money situation ASAP. Freelancing is tough, and has been hurting my pocket. Hopefully this economy will turn around and pick up soon cuz it's definitely affecting everybody.

No comments: