Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tonite Girl Music Video

It's finally finished. Wow. Can't believe it.

It's 3:54 am and I am sitting here thinking that I have finally added the finishing touches on the final cut of "Tonite Girl" by Landie Love. I've never been more proud about anything I've directed before. This was a great process for so many reasons and there are so many people to thank. The crew; Dorian, Edwin, Ronny, Al, & of course my partner in crime Jonavy. They made it all possible and I know that these guys support me all the way as much as I support them each individually in anything they want to do.

Below are some photos of the shoot for anyone who hasn't seen them.

Landie on the stage taking his own footage
to show his fans on myspace.



Me directing Landie.


Some awesome lighting effects courtesy of
Edwin - the grip
and Dorian - the D.P.

Fontini in action.


So yeah that's just a few of the pics, no need to show you all of them. Now what could possibly top off the fact that we've completed this bad boy? Well how about a nice premiere at the Imperial Nightclub downtown on 17 West 19th Street between 5th and 6th ave. Nothing but, but still, it's a nice touch. And definitely an awesome wrap party. Can't wait, especially since the crew will be there and we all felt that this last project brought us together and proved we function very well as a team.

Feel free to come celebrate with us!

No comments: